Sissy Made It is so excited to announce a non-paid Marketing Summer Internship Opportunity!
Overview: Sissy Made It custom designs luggage tags and bag tags for retail stores, schools and greek organizations. A decision has been made to offer the first ever non paid Summer Internship Opportunity to one college student. The student does not have to be onsite; which makes this internship opportunity so unique. The student may live anywhere in the United States. Sissy Made It is happy to work with your college or university to see if the internship would qualify for college credit. If you are a college student looking to gain real business experience in marketing and social media, please submit you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement marketing tactics related to publicity, advertising and promotions
- Redesign order form
- Maintain records of press clippings and media coverage
- Conduct research with current clients regarding new product development
- Research and execute social media strategy, including blogging, online community outreach (Facebook), online photo & video creations
- Develop Sales brochures and fliers
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media networks
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to take initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently (Candidate must understand that work tasks may change during internship.)
- Marketing and/or Public Relations coursework a plus.
- Able to work 8-10 hours a week (minimum)
How to apply:
Please send a letter of interest and resume:
- A cover letter that states availability (i.e., start and end date, days of the week available, full time, etc.), area of interests and reasons for wanting to intern with the Sissy Made It Company, including what you hope to gain from the experience and what we may expect from you. If this internship will be for academic credit, please include the academic requirements for internships at the institution you are attending including the name and contact information for your intern advisor.
- Resume of your employment, volunteer, intern and academic experience.